- Each session is designed specifically for you – to meet your needs on any given day, so you get the practice you need the most, be it a more active, strength-building practice or a soothing, meditative restorative yoga practice.
- You get my full, undivided attention.
- You get to work on the things you’d like to work on, or feel like you need to work on.
- You get more detailed, specific alignment.
- You get more of your questions answered, where you may not be able to in a group setting.
- You can work on or toward a particular pose or aspect of the practice that is challenging or intriguing to you.
- If you are working with a minor injury or challenge, we can work at your pace and come up with modifications to support you more fully.
- You can even work on creating your own home practice.
- If it’s challenging to consistently attend a group class, then you have this regularly scheduled session – a date just for you and your practice.
- Due to the pandemic I am working with yoga clients online via zoom, or in person, but outside (as weather permits).
- Private yoga sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly sessions are available.
- Multi-session packages are available to folks who would like to study weekly or bi-weekly.
- As space allows in my schedule, I could even see you on an as-needed basis.
Single Private session: $90
5 session pack: $425
10 session pack: $800
Single Semi-Private Session (no more than 3 people): $120/hour
5 session pack: $575
10 session pack: $1100
Curious about private yoga sessions or have questions? Contact me below and we can set up a phone chat to answers those questions!
Package rates are only available when paid for in advance. Private sessions are non-transferable. If you need to cancel a session, please do so 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the session/it will be deducted from your package. Thank you so much!